Who loves pumpkin like I do?!! This recipe is one of my most popular way back in the day when I had a food blog! I thought you all would love it, too! Best part? No baking! You can also rolls these into bites if that's easier. These take about 15 minutes to make and taste delicious! Enjoy!
- 3 cups of quick cooking oats (can be gluten free!)
- 1/2 cup of almond butter or peanut butter (or really any nut butter)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (if the bars or bites ingredients aren't sticking together enough, add one tablespoon a time until they do)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- love chocolate? add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, too!
You can mix these by hand, but I think it's much easier to pulse it all together in a food processor or blender. Roll into bites or press into square granola bar shapes. Refrigerate! I'd eat them before 2 weeks is over!